Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ready to go- Breakfast with Leftovers





Its simple and yummy ! Today morning, I was wondering what could I make for breakfast? Is it always going to be cereal or oats? Nope. Why not make a Cheese bread sandwich with stuffed leftover gobi. Oh My god, Have I written the recipe in one line.

Yes, its very simple. I had Gobi from the leftovers of the gobi parata. So thought to make it a simple sandwich which cheese in it.

No method and No ingredients.

Apply butter in the tawa, and place the bread. Toast the bread both side till it gets light brown on the sides and place the cheese (square one) and the gobi . Just off the flame and wait till the cheese melts on the tawa. Yummy yummy..

I am sending this to "Bread Mania" event hosted by Sindura.





Not only it tastes yummy but very different from the usual oats!!!

No comments: