Thursday, January 10, 2008

Reciting prayers- A Boom Box iHOME!!!

Hearing music is very good to ear ,heart & mind. We do love classical songs and try to hear it again and again. In those days , our grandparents or our mother used to recite slogas, songs while they cook. It is very good for health and the food we take inside. Without knowing that factor, we have been brought up so well.The spiritual powers combines in our food made with love and affection from our mothers or grandmothers. I still can find my mother singing prayers while she cooks.

Have we ever wonder, why we don't follow that? Is it necessary that we should follow that? We are not old-fashioned ...But need not be.Hearing these kind of musics have proven lots of advantages to the man-kind over these years.Then, why dont we?Well, the reason is lack of time and laziness. How do we cultivate this long time culture and habit suddenly? by reading or memorizing prayers ? Is there any option ? Have we ever thought of any options which make our life simpler. Ofcourse, why not? In 21st C, Life is designed and pictured easier for us.Cassettes,CDs,iPod are the big boon for this. They are not only for hearing cine and rock musics but also can be used to hear classical and devotional musics.



People now are ready to show off there iPods with more added interesting features such as Videos,Pictures, Games,Music or even used as Scheduler or as a Phone tool too...And I bet they are coming with wonderful deals to buy.Thats why, I have come to conclusion to hear those kind of devotional or classical music.Recently i have been gifted from my sister a new iHome.iHome??? You may heard of iPod,iPhone, and what's iHome? Hearing from iPod requires a earphone which you can only hear it though. But with iHome, the whole world can hear with you.Yeah,I mean it.

People who have CDs or Cassettes have no problem hearing it through a player. But what about iPod. There is a convenient way to hear it thro' iHome. Just you have got to place iPod in the iHome. And TA-DA!!!!!! You can hear it with more volume as long as there is no complaint from the neighbour.

Just place it wherever you want to and hear it. Ofcourse, it is portable too!!! Hurrayyyyy... You get it all types of electronic shops. I always suggests you to find a better deal over the internet( Its cheap! and good).Circuit city,Costco,etc., are the best places to buy. I usually keep it over the kitchen table. As I told you before, it is very good to hear devotional music and cook at the same time. Moreover, the unborn child inside me also hears :)

1 comment:

Kribha said...

Looks like you are raising another Pragalathan. I used to hear devotional music too when I used to cook. But those are the days when I had no sun tv. too bad of me.