Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Home Made Chocolates in 10 Minutes

Not being a regular blogger though doesn't mean am not trying new recipes. I have become very lazy to write up in my blog. I couldn't stop craving for some sweet things as soon as I had my lunch or dinner. Couldnt stop having the store bought chocolates which contains Gelatin and other stuffs which will harm our tummy. So my hubby bought up an idea of doing something at home,which I couldnt take it as I thought making chocolates at home is very difficult.Never knew until I saw 4thsensecookingthat chocolates are very easy and healthy too :)


Here is the recipe of 10 minutes chocolates inspired from Simple Home Made Chocolates from 4th sense cooking. Thank you dear.
Ingredients:
Cocoa powder - 1/4 cup
Milk powder - 1.6 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
water - 1/2 cup
Butter - 1/4 cup
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
Nuts and raisins

Method:-
1) Take sugar and water in a pan and allow it boil for few minutes till you get a 1 string consistency . This will take 5-9 minutes.
2)Remove from fire and add butter to it.Also add Milk Powder,Cocoa Powder and Vanilla Essence with the nuts and raisins.
3) Take a baking tray and pour the above mixture using spatula.
After keeping in Fridge- Freezer (whatever u feel like) you can cut in to square shapes which I failed because of the pan I chose. So you can choose a nice rectangular tray and try or yourself.
Home Made Yummy Chocolates served to your tummy...

P.S: Sorry the shape of the chocolate was not perfect!!!! but tasted yummy

No comments: